In Honour of Narrative November....

I present some pre-release tasters for you!

For anyone who would like to hear Flirt and Shoulders's thoughts on their present situation, their character interview can be found here:

Character Interview - Flirt and Shoulders

For anyone interesting in reading about me wittering on about my upcoming release, The Narrative, my author interview on this matter can be found here:

Author Interview for The Narrative

And a small piece of daftness produced by an actual fan of my book! Yes, they exist! :)

Disposable Mambo

And of course for those unwilling to wait politely until November 15th for the paperback, links are available to allow you modern bods to Pre-Order the ebook now on Amazon!

Links to Facebook Pre-Order Post

Amazon UK eBook Pre Order

Amazon USA eBook Pre Order


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very Short Story - A Surfeit of Irony

The Uniqueness of a Book

On Being Ordinary